The Lil' Kid
READ!
Having a hard time here :3
Wendy Marcella
HOME ABOUT LINKIES Follow Facebook
Haven't met you yet.
Thursday 15 November 2012 at 23:13 | 0 Comment [s]

Assalamualaikum and hello visitors. So ahh, what's up? I realize that it has been a long time since I have updated my diary. I mean, I did post something just then but it  is just for your information. Okay, What I was meant is I haven't post anything related to myself and the day I faced on. I guess I kinda forgot it in a way, or I just knew that I should spend my precious free time in so many other ways? Hmm, I guess so. Okay, so ah, this 19 November. I will go to school to check my UPSR result. Kinda nervous but it's okay. Cause this examination doesn't get my life ended. It opened the new chapter of my life.

Sometimes, in many different ways. When I meet someone new in my life, it opens my eyes. I guess it is a symbol my heart will accept someone precious or I will get hurt just like before? But, as an ordinary teenager I will do my best to be normal. I don't like to be different cause someone will judging you on somethings simple. Many of us like to be different and sometimes me too. Being different makes us different from others. I just want to be normal. And I want to be me :)

Next year, the year that might be dangerous for me. 'Cause I will grown up and I will meet a lot of new person in my life. And maybe we will get used into something that bad or not really me. And it'll influence my life as a teenager and I don't wanna be like the other teenager who are in the middle school and they just met someone they like and they started to be in a relationship. Well, that's dangerous.

I want to make a recognition here. I'm a human being and I have feeling. And the most courageous feeling that I ever felt is to be brave and falling in love. I don't want to falling for someone early cause I want to study more and when the time is arrived and I will fall in love one day.  And, people makes mistakes not sometimes but they repeated the mistakes over and over again without solution. I'm the human who doesn't found a solution to make my heart's illness better than yesterday.

Okay, so if you are visiting for the first time. Here we are. I'm Wendy Maslinda William. Sweet 12 getting old every 03 March. I'm not kind and I'm not bad. I'm just in the middle of everything. If you want to know me better just click the "ABOUT" button in the navigation area. And yet there is something shooting about getting my thoughts down, and also connecting with some super ladies I met for about 5 years ago. I met them when I was 8 and they are my best friends. They are; Nabella, Crystal, Cassandra, Fadhilah, Grace, Ain & Hawa. But, I met Ain for about 4 years ago when I was 9. And I met Hawa when I was 11. Okay =)

Before this post segment closes, I want to say that appreciate people who makes you laugh cause when they are sad, you are in charge to make them laugh as they did to you. So ah, this is it. Before I say goodbye, I want you to know that I love this quote " A friend in need is a friend indeed". You might be like it. If you know what's the meaning hidden, then, congrats =) Assalamualaikum and bye visitors.









Post a Comment


Older | Newer
The Author
The Lil' Kid


Hello :) Welcome to "The Lil' Kid". This blog was 100% designed by me. Mostly, my updates are about my daily life and sometimes I will share some facts. Can you do me a favor? Can you click the FOLLOW button up there? If you clicked it then I'll click yours. Just tell me on my chatbox so I can click yours. So haters, just press CTRL + W please. Enjoy :)



Followers
They're Awesome!



Blog Archive
Click One :)





Older | Newer