The Lil' Kid
READ!
Having a hard time here :3
Wendy Marcella
HOME ABOUT LINKIES Follow Facebook
That's how she pays me?
Saturday 24 November 2012 at 21:02 | 0 Comment [s]

Assalamualaikum and holla readers! I'm not in a good mood right now. Okay, it's been a long time since I have updated. And now, I'm coming up with a new story. Erghh, why. When I want something to be something nice, and it turns bad. It's twisted right? Just then, I was blog walking to someone's blog. And, I rad her posts. On her sidebar, there's some pictures. And, when I was getting my thoughts down. Erghh, my heart was broken. My picture wasn't there.

She said to me that she hates --------- very much. Wahh, but she putted her picture there. What the fuck? And she said she was jealous about me cause I love --------- very much, so what? And this is how she pays me? Oh no friend, it was unacceptable!

Well, I bet I'm not as good as the person YOU LOVE. And, that's not the point. They point is, you TOLD me that you hate her very much but you putted her picture on you sidebar as the person you love. By the way, you're suck!

I'm not hoping you to put my picture on your dirty sidebar cause it's worthless. Ahaha, I'm saying this not because jealous it is because you are wearing a mask. By the way, your mask is horrible in ugliness! Puhhuhuh, can I spit on your mask?


BITCH MEANS FEMALE COW!

Well, I'm not kind, not bad either. But, I can guarantee that as long as I live, God will BLESS you :) See, even though I started to hate you, but I still pray for you? Ohoho, I'm just in the middle of everything ;)

Post a Comment


Older | Newer
The Author
The Lil' Kid


Hello :) Welcome to "The Lil' Kid". This blog was 100% designed by me. Mostly, my updates are about my daily life and sometimes I will share some facts. Can you do me a favor? Can you click the FOLLOW button up there? If you clicked it then I'll click yours. Just tell me on my chatbox so I can click yours. So haters, just press CTRL + W please. Enjoy :)



Followers
They're Awesome!



Blog Archive
Click One :)





Older | Newer