The Lil' Kid
READ!
Having a hard time here :3
Wendy Marcella
HOME ABOUT LINKIES Follow Facebook
Misunderstood ;(
Sunday 25 November 2012 at 09:08 | 0 Comment [s]

Assalamualaikum and holla readers :) Okay, about the post entitle "That's how she pays me?", we got some misunderstood here. Erghh, how many times I should explain this problem? Okay, well. It sucks, cause I'll be honest here. I'M JEALOUS! You putted HER picture on your sidebar instead of me.


And about that BITCH MEANS FEMALE COW I'm not credit it for you -> Just for information :) Yet, a girl who doesn't know anything what's happened COMPLIMENTED me with a lot of NICE words. Appreciate it. She was trying to be a HERO to against me. Oh No, you were wrong for choosing for an opponent like me.


You know, I had a lot of discipline problems. Walaupun saya nii Pengawas, but who knows? Discipline is my problem right here. I can do Taek wan do. What? You don't know?? Ohooo, just for ur information bitch ;)


Perghh, NUR SHUFINA is the name. She was throwing my dignity away and I'm not ashamed at all. I'm HAPPY. Arghh? HAPPY? Make it twisted.


Okay, here is the deal. I had no choice. If Nabella wants me to ask her for a apology, then I'll do it. Nur Nabella Azima Azik, I'M SORRY :) Done, sincerely from Wendy Maslinda William.

Sincere, remember it dear friend. Nur Shufina, stop making up stories. It's worthless :)



Post a Comment


Older | Newer
The Author
The Lil' Kid


Hello :) Welcome to "The Lil' Kid". This blog was 100% designed by me. Mostly, my updates are about my daily life and sometimes I will share some facts. Can you do me a favor? Can you click the FOLLOW button up there? If you clicked it then I'll click yours. Just tell me on my chatbox so I can click yours. So haters, just press CTRL + W please. Enjoy :)



Followers
They're Awesome!



Blog Archive
Click One :)





Older | Newer