The Lil' Kid
READ!
Having a hard time here :3
Wendy Marcella
HOME ABOUT LINKIES Follow Facebook
God is my true FRIEND!
Saturday 15 December 2012 at 22:30 | 0 Comment [s]


Assalamualaikum and hello *Lambai'lambai* Nampak gambar dekat atas tu? Hmm, actually gambar tu gambar tangan aku. Ehehe, I love photography. Yepp, but today I'm not in a good mood. Why? Ask yourself. No lahh, it is because I had no real and true friends. 

You must be kidding on me! Ohoho, why? Ahahaha, ya la. Kalau saya cari kawan pun tiada yang mau. But, it's okay. I was born not for people to like me anyway. Oh yahh, nampak site follower saya? Yeah, that's true. It increases once again. Thanks cause being my follower.

Hmm, I captured the picture above for about two days ago. Yeah.. when I'm boring, I'll do something that brings something to me. Yeahhh, like blogging. Blogging makes me happy.

2 weeks left to go to school right?! Not so exited, it's just I'm not in a good mood. Well maybe tomorrow I'll feel that kind of feeling. I'm just concern about my self. Ihihik! Yalah, nanti masuk sekolah menengah macam2 hal yang harus di hadapi. And the most concerning thing is pencapaian saya nanti. I will have a lot of competitors!

I have to though! I have to strong! Chayookkk Wendy! Ouhh, I forgot to tell you. My hamster named Gui Gui dead yesterday.Why? Gui Gui is a Female - before it was dead - so, I have two male hamsters. These two male hamsters fought against each other and Gui Gui became the victim. Poor Gui Gui.

Oh yahh, those male hamsters name is Wang Zi - it has black hair - and the other one is Korea - white hair with an awesome twirling hair behind its head-. Ihihik, from three hamsters to two hamsters. Ahaha, my sister said that she will buy another female hamster.

Ohoho, my sadness was gone. Glad to complain something to all of you. Kay lahh, I'm hungry. Gonna grab some snacks first. Assalamualaikum and bye bye * Lambai'lambai *

" Btw, Gui Gui means GHOST in Chinese. And Wang Zi' means PRINCE also in Chinese. "

Post a Comment


Older | Newer
The Author
The Lil' Kid


Hello :) Welcome to "The Lil' Kid". This blog was 100% designed by me. Mostly, my updates are about my daily life and sometimes I will share some facts. Can you do me a favor? Can you click the FOLLOW button up there? If you clicked it then I'll click yours. Just tell me on my chatbox so I can click yours. So haters, just press CTRL + W please. Enjoy :)



Followers
They're Awesome!



Blog Archive
Click One :)





Older | Newer