The Lil' Kid
READ!
Having a hard time here :3
Wendy Marcella
HOME ABOUT LINKIES Follow Facebook
So Frustrated!
Thursday 13 December 2012 at 23:40 | 0 Comment [s]


Assalamualaikum and hello :) *Lambai'lambai* I'm so frustrated about my laptop. 'Cause, it contains many viruses and it is the reason why my laptop is slowing down. Hey, the picture above is my laptop. It's blue dark in color but I captured it in black and white. Erghh, how am I suppose to make it more better? Any suggestions? Well, maybe I have to send it to the Electric shop or the place where we bought it. 

My adopted sister said that in her college (PTPL), there's a person who can remove any type of computer viruses. And, it isn't free lahh. RM 20.. But worth it right? Even though it is quite expensive, but it is for our own good. I can surf the Internet more faster without the viruses slowing down my computer and make it stuck. 

Have the experience? Well, actually my computer was bought for about 2 years ago. When my sister's birthday, my mom bought this laptop and gave it to us. How touching - Touching mehh? - Hahaha ~

Dear World, why must you contain computer viruses? Do you know that the person who invented computer viruses is an Indian? Wow, I bet the person must be clever. I adore their brainn! Indian brain, why are you so smart? Even the 7 years old kids speak in English smoothly. Wahaha,see? Even though I'm 12 there's a lot of mistakes in my English test. But, it is always A!

Kay2, my post ends here. Don't forget to follow me :) Assalamualaikum and bye bye *Lambai'lambai*


Post a Comment


Older | Newer
The Author
The Lil' Kid


Hello :) Welcome to "The Lil' Kid". This blog was 100% designed by me. Mostly, my updates are about my daily life and sometimes I will share some facts. Can you do me a favor? Can you click the FOLLOW button up there? If you clicked it then I'll click yours. Just tell me on my chatbox so I can click yours. So haters, just press CTRL + W please. Enjoy :)



Followers
They're Awesome!



Blog Archive
Click One :)





Older | Newer