The Lil' Kid
READ!
Having a hard time here :3
Wendy Marcella
HOME ABOUT LINKIES Follow Facebook
Tired of following your whips!
Monday 10 December 2012 at 23:44 | 0 Comment [s]


Assalamualaikum and hello readers. And again I'm not in a good mood right now! I'm tired to be her shadow. I'm tired to follow her whips and instincts. Please, let me go. You told me that you don't like it then it was accepted by me. All the NONSENSE  that you told me is enough to hurt me. It's not right, but it's okay!

Look, we've discussed this problem right? Then, stop posting about me. Sorry lah, perkataan kau yang CANTIK + SOPAN tu memang buat mata aku sakit! Even though it makes me hurt, but your words make me more though and strong. Thank you!

I want to tell you something. I wasn't born for people to like me anyway. I wasn't cry to get people's sympathy. I wasn't strong to showing it to people, it is because I want to be me! I don't want to be like the other. - Don't cruel to others if you don't want others to be cruel to you -

Your changes is yours. I'm not gonna change my life. My life is extraordinary.  I bet yours too right? For the last time, please let me go and we can still be friends, IF you want. To forget me, is up to you. To forget you, I'll never do!

I'm sorry to be fun and spontaneous. I'm sorry cause I can't be a perfect friend to you. I'm sorry cause I can't be the one you trust. I'm so sorry. And the time you slapped me with your own hand, it was hurting but it's okay. It was a past story to me :)




Post a Comment


Older | Newer
The Author
The Lil' Kid


Hello :) Welcome to "The Lil' Kid". This blog was 100% designed by me. Mostly, my updates are about my daily life and sometimes I will share some facts. Can you do me a favor? Can you click the FOLLOW button up there? If you clicked it then I'll click yours. Just tell me on my chatbox so I can click yours. So haters, just press CTRL + W please. Enjoy :)



Followers
They're Awesome!



Blog Archive
Click One :)





Older | Newer