The Lil' Kid
READ!
Having a hard time here :3
Wendy Marcella
HOME ABOUT LINKIES Follow Facebook
It's like been whipped by an ass!
Sunday 9 December 2012 at 06:05 | 0 Comment [s]

   HELLO =)

I'm not in a good mood right now. Erghh, okay. I had a lot problems. And, one of em' can't be settled down. And it feels like I've been whipped by an ass! Oh please! Please give me a plenty of time to think. You keep pushing me to tell what happened. You didn't give me any chance.

Okay, listen. I know, I was wrong for judging you without investigate what happened. And I'm so sorry for saying that you are a prostitute. I know I have a bad mouth. Insult people every time when I see something's wrong. But, I can't change my myself. This is myself.

I don't wanna be like a girl next door. God has wrote my destiny and my natural characteristics. Well, I can't change it. Sometimes insulting people is fun but when I'm insulting people so bad, and I think about it, I'll feel terrible. I want to ask for a pardon but I AM SHY!

Look, I've been in a situation when people start to avoiding me because what I've done. But, I don't care. They want to ignore me? Just get the hell out of my face. What they think doesn't matter, what matters is what I think! I chose this kind of way and there were no regrets. I chose this path, and nothing can stop me from keep walking.

Let me tell you something. I know, I'm a NERD! But, my attitude is silly and rude. It is against everything that you need. Why do you hate NERDS so much? It is because they wear glasses? They are silent? They easy to bully? I'll tell you what. NERDS build this country. Without them, how can us enjoy the technology?  Answer me!

I'm  not here because I want you back. It is because I care about myself! MYSELF! Don't even think that I'm a nerd, you can start influence people to hate nerds too! Well, not every nerds are silent Silly! I'm different even though I'm a Nerd. I can voice something out when I don't like what I see or hear or sense. This is a sense of humor, girl!

I'm a nerd that don't wear any glasses! I'm not blind - OF COURSE - But, my blind level is 0.7 ( Oh MY GOD ) I don't read fiction books. I read a plenty or hundreds of books before. And maybe I can be call NERD. I like that word. It makes me feel so smart. And, please stop hate nerds. Cause nerds are amazing. Don't think HOBBIT? 

If you don't satisfied for what I wrote above, you can kiss your bunch of LESBOS's ass! Oupss, I'm sorry. What a naughty mouth I have. -GOSH- Okay, farewell. ASSALAMUALAIKUM =)





Post a Comment


Older | Newer
The Author
The Lil' Kid


Hello :) Welcome to "The Lil' Kid". This blog was 100% designed by me. Mostly, my updates are about my daily life and sometimes I will share some facts. Can you do me a favor? Can you click the FOLLOW button up there? If you clicked it then I'll click yours. Just tell me on my chatbox so I can click yours. So haters, just press CTRL + W please. Enjoy :)



Followers
They're Awesome!



Blog Archive
Click One :)





Older | Newer