The Lil' Kid
READ!
Having a hard time here :3
Wendy Marcella
HOME ABOUT LINKIES Follow Facebook
I'm a GLEEks!
Monday 3 December 2012 at 20:18 | 0 Comment [s]


Hello everybody :) Wendy Maslinda William greets you with spontaneous today. You know what?! I'm a GLEEks! What? You don't know what "GLEEks" means? Okay, there are over 21 millions Glee fans in the world. And they should be call "GLEEks". And, I'm one of 21 millions Glee fans. SO, I'm a GLEEks! And, I have Glee's CDs. Season 3 and Graduation album. I started to watch Glee from its beginning. Since 2010. Season 1, season 2, season 3, graduation album and now I'm waiting for Glee season 4 to released its CD. God!! I'm a fanatic Glee fan.
I love Lea Michele. She is talented, beautiful. She is one of the cast in Glee. She is Jewish. With  a long hair, modest skin. I like her. And not forgotten Chris Colfer. In Glee, Chris Colfer plays as Kurt Hummel which is a Gay. With his Gay partner, Darren Criss who plays as Blaine Anderson. I love Santana Lopez who is a Lesbian with her Lesbian partner, Brittany S. Pierce. I love everyone in Glee!
And and and! I'm admired on Mercedes Jones's voice! Her voice is very interesting and she has sung a song from Whitney Housten, "I will always love you". She brought it as same as Whitney. Oh God, her voice is high, higher than Lea's voice.
I'm admired on Mike Chang's dance moves. He dances well. Mike Chang is a Chinese. Mike's girlfriend on Glee is Tina which is a Chinese too! I love the way Tina dresses, with an emo style and sometimes Gothic. She admires on Rachel's voice (Lea Michele).

Okay, farewell. I told you enough about Glee! See u next time GLEEks!



Post a Comment


Older | Newer
The Author
The Lil' Kid


Hello :) Welcome to "The Lil' Kid". This blog was 100% designed by me. Mostly, my updates are about my daily life and sometimes I will share some facts. Can you do me a favor? Can you click the FOLLOW button up there? If you clicked it then I'll click yours. Just tell me on my chatbox so I can click yours. So haters, just press CTRL + W please. Enjoy :)



Followers
They're Awesome!



Blog Archive
Click One :)





Older | Newer