The Lil' Kid
READ!
Having a hard time here :3
Wendy Marcella
HOME ABOUT LINKIES Follow Facebook
I'm a total loser!
Tuesday 18 December 2012 at 01:18 | 2 Comment [s]

Assalamualaikum and hye visitors :) Not in a good mood right now. As you know, saya tengah menunggu surat tawaran daripada SM. SAINS SABAH kan? But, I'm a total loser!! Kenapalah saya dapat 4A 1B? Kenapa bukan 5A?! You don't know the reason why I'm talking like this? It is because of this;


Masa saya nampak benda diatas tu, OMG! Saya nangis. Harapan saya punah! Hancur! Saya malu! Tapi, apa yang saya boleh buat? Apa? Malukan ibu bapa?! Keputusan 4A 1B tidak bawa apa-apa kepada saya. Look, I'm still here. Waiting for that crap! It's just twisted what I always wanted.

First time saya nampak benda diatas tu, saya macam x percaya! Hinggakan saya check berulang kali. Saya takut kalau ibu bapa saya marah. I did study before UPSR. But, what I've got? I got nothing but a tong of crap!

Okay, let me get this clear. First, I'm too embarrass cause I can't go to the school I always wanted. I have nothing to live for. Cause I'm a coward, a loser and everyone always sees me in the different way. All these times I think I'm so smart until I saw that crap!

What makes me feel more sad is, saya tak dapat hadap muka ibu bapa saya. Yeah, mommy saya tahu tentang saya x dapat masuk. But, she told me that just study where people like me belong. Saya rasa tempat saya belajar adalah di tong sampah! Tiada tempat yang layak untuk saya belajar.

SO, saya aka belajar di tempat yang telah di daftar. Even though saya x berapa suka, belajar lah di tepat yang sepatutnya right? Assalamuailakum and bye :'(


Anonymous Alyia Exora said...

Wendy , meybe it's not your luck :) sabar k .. at least your result is better than me . Wendy tidak apply di MRSM ka ? manatau dapat . if MRSM ada Belle juga , ada cousin sis .

 
Blogger Miss Wendy said...

Kalau mRSM susah mau cari laman web mau daftar. Lagipun kalau kita daftar MRSM belum tentu dapat masuk yang area KK punya. Btw, thanks :)

 

Post a Comment


Older | Newer
The Author
The Lil' Kid


Hello :) Welcome to "The Lil' Kid". This blog was 100% designed by me. Mostly, my updates are about my daily life and sometimes I will share some facts. Can you do me a favor? Can you click the FOLLOW button up there? If you clicked it then I'll click yours. Just tell me on my chatbox so I can click yours. So haters, just press CTRL + W please. Enjoy :)



Followers
They're Awesome!



Blog Archive
Click One :)





Older | Newer