The Lil' Kid
READ!
Having a hard time here :3
Wendy Marcella
HOME ABOUT LINKIES Follow Facebook
Boyfriend -_-
Saturday 28 September 2013 at 03:19 | 0 Comment [s]

Hey2, Assalamualaikum readers. Hmm, the title for today's entry is quite confusing right? Hmm, I did not know what I'm suppose to write but then it suddenly occurred in my mind. Ehh, boyfriend? No, I don't have one and I don't wish to have one. Well, I used to have one but now I'm single in mingle. Lol, so ahh, stop the introduction, let's go to the main point.

Boyfriend? Hmmm, this is getting interesting. Lols, well actually I don't have anything to write but I'm boring. Kay2, to much wasting my time. Emm, there's a guy at my school. He's now form 2. He's not that kind, not so cute but NORMAL -w- He's emm, wild. No I mean WILD in the positive way. He likes to play a game. And, fortunately I like that game too. Soo, when he found out that he has a gamer friend, we started to talk, chatting, ex-change our opinion about that game. And..

"Wen, kwin kita." Oh my God. Lols, he's not actually proposed me, he asked me to be his girlfriend. Well, I can't reject him because I was too exited. So I said, "Bha, kawinlah". I know, you would think I'm weird. Don't get misunderstood. We're still kids remember? So, we've been an item for a quite long time but..

"Wen, cerailah kita. Malas sudah saya." Can you tell me what I felt that time? It's hard to make a pictute out of it. But, then I said, "Kay." And, we officially broke up. I felt sad but I feel much more happy now. And now, he even got himself a new one, even more pretty than me. Well, I wondered my would he did that to me. But, I'm happy if he's happy.

This is to emotional right? I'm sorry if it's boring but, I just want to share with you guys. Thank you for read this rubbish. So, Assalamualaikum, and byebye :)


Post a Comment


Older | Newer
The Author
The Lil' Kid


Hello :) Welcome to "The Lil' Kid". This blog was 100% designed by me. Mostly, my updates are about my daily life and sometimes I will share some facts. Can you do me a favor? Can you click the FOLLOW button up there? If you clicked it then I'll click yours. Just tell me on my chatbox so I can click yours. So haters, just press CTRL + W please. Enjoy :)



Followers
They're Awesome!



Blog Archive
Click One :)





Older | Newer