The Lil' Kid
READ!
Having a hard time here :3
Wendy Marcella
HOME ABOUT LINKIES Follow Facebook
MAPOTI :3
Thursday 3 October 2013 at 06:06 | 0 Comment [s]

Hey2 and assalamualaikum le' readers :) Fuhh, having a hard time here. But first of all, good luck for the PMR candidates kay. Do the best, may God smooths your journey way to the top :) Okay2, do you know MAPOTI? Well, it's a new word. Actually it's a short term for "Most Annoying People On The Internet". I know, it's weird. But, MAPOTI is annoying right? Well, these are the type of MAPOTIes :-

1. The overly used acronyms guy
- Erghh, this is such bull crap. Most people on the Internet use short terms like LOL, LMFAO, IDK, BTW, OMG!! This is seriously getting on my nerve! Puii -_-

2. The Attention Whore
-Oh MY God, this kinda person don't have any pride. Like, what the hell? They're taking pictures of themselves and want to show to the whole world how sexy and hot they are. But, I'm looking them like that. They're like...... PROSTITUTES. My God :3

3. The Hater
-This? this is the one I hate the most. Why? Because they're haters. Heh, I'm sure you too hate haters right? Actually we're like them too :3

4. The overused sayings person
- I have no comment for this one. Totally, annoys me --'

5. The Overly deep person
-This kinda person is too "Jiwang" Ahaha, don't wanna talk about it.

I think that's all. All credits to this guy ---------------------> Ryan Higa. This guy is funny :) Assalamualaikum.

Post a Comment


Older
The Author
The Lil' Kid


Hello :) Welcome to "The Lil' Kid". This blog was 100% designed by me. Mostly, my updates are about my daily life and sometimes I will share some facts. Can you do me a favor? Can you click the FOLLOW button up there? If you clicked it then I'll click yours. Just tell me on my chatbox so I can click yours. So haters, just press CTRL + W please. Enjoy :)



Followers
They're Awesome!



Blog Archive
Click One :)





Older